11 Places to Watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton
It’s finally here! The Royal Wedding of Price William and Kate Middleton is tomorrow! There are plenty of opportunities for you to catch the wedding of the century here in the US, will you be watching?
As you might have heard by now, there’s a big giant wedding taking place on Friday and it’ll be broadcasted for the entire world to watch.
We’re talking, of course, about the Royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton – an affair so big, you can bet your royal chariot that every major news organization in their right mind will show up to cove it.
That’s good news for you, since it means you’ll be able to watch the festivities, too. Find out how after the jump.
- YouTube via Royal Channel (begins at 4:30AM ET)
- PBS NewsHour (begins at 4:30 AM ET)
- ET The Insider (begins at 5AM ET)
- CBS’s Katie Couric (begins at 4AM ET)
- CNN (begins at 4 AM ET)
- Hulu via ABC (begins at 4AM ET)
- “The Royal Wedding” on BBC will air at midnight ET.
- “Good Morning America” on ABC will begin at 1AM ET.
- “The Today Show” on NBC will begin at 1AM ET.
- “Live from the Royal Wedding” on E! will begin at 4AM ET.
- “The Royal Wedding” on TLC will begin at 5AM ET.