2013 Spruce Moose Pocket Guide
The 2013 Spruce Moose is this Friday and Saturday featuring Galactic, Ozomatli, Chali 2na and more up at Big Sky Resort. With so much awesomeness we want to give you an easily accessible guide to everything you need to know from tips on attending to how to make your photos famous!
- WHERE: Big Sky Resort, Big Sky Montana
- WHEN: Labor Day Weekend (August 30 - 31, 2013)
- WHAT: Music, fun, activities and parties all weekend long!
- WHO: Galactic, Ozomatli, Chali 2na & The House of Vibes, Golden Grenade, Cure for the Common, In Walks Bud, DJ Alto, Jespy, and Milton Menasco & The Big Fiasco
- TICKETS: Buy 2 day passes HERE for JUST $40
- SCHEDULE: See the full music lineup here
Tickets for the two day festival are $40 before the day of the event at Cactus Records, Tarantino's Pizza, Cactus Records, Big Sky Sports or online.
Tickets will be sold the day of the shows and will be $25 each day.
Find out the bands' backgrounds and listen to their music!
Galactic - Performing Saturday
Ozomatli - Performing Friday
Chali 2na - Performing Saturday
Golden Grenade - Performing Saturday
Cure for the Common - Performing Friday
You're going to want to remember all of the fun you have.
- Warm Clothes for when the sun goes down
- Comfortable shoes
- Small flashlight/headlamp
- Insulated mug for your coffee in the morning :-)
- Hotel rooms have mini-fridges. Bring your fave snacks and drinks
- Phone charger (taking pictures and video will drain that puppy)
- Lawn chairs if you prefer to sit and watch the performances
We have compiled a list of all the most affordable hotel and cabin options at the resort.
We will be live tweeting the action all weekend long!
Tweets by @moose951
See live Instagram photos. Add your own photos of Spruce Moose to this gallery by adding the hashtag @SpruceMooseFestival