7 Tips to Have the Most Fun in Bozeman This Summer
This weekend the temperatures will be close to 90 degrees! Stay cool and have some fun! Here is our list of the top things to do in Southwest Montana when it’s hot out!
- Float the Madison – this one is a given. A Bozeman tradition, something you HAVE to do when you come to the area. This year, don’t forget you can now get a safe ride to and from the Madison. Get all the details here!
- Splash Park in Belgrade – do you have any kiddos in your life? Even if they’re not yours, use them as an excuse to go to the Splash Park in Belgrade! Remember how fun running through the sprinklers were when you were a kid? Yep, they are still fun and the Splash Park lets you act like the kid you really are inside.
- Bogert Swimming Pool – you can’t have what to do on hot days list without including the outdoor swimming pool. Here’s some tips – it’s packed on hot days. Get there early, claim your spot and have fun on the slides!
- Bozeman Beach – we may not be near a lake or the ocean, but we can pretend at the Bozeman Beach! Bring the floaties, a volleyball, your towel and some sunscreen and enjoy the water!
- Camping – the temps are always a lot lower up in the mountains. Find a shady spot next to the river!
- Paddleboarding at Hyalite Reservoir – The water may be a little chilly, but the view is amazing! Rent your Paddleboard HERE!
- Palisade Falls Hike – This is a very easy hike up in Hyalite. It’s paved and ends at a beautiful, and chilly waterfall! Perfect for a hot day!