A Few Lesser Known Montana Hot Springs
Montana has some lovely and popular hot springs but if you're looking for a new soaking destination, perhaps try one on our list.
- WHERE: Hot Springs, MT (209 Wall Street) Located midway between Missoula and Kalispell.
- HOURS: Open year round
- Sunday to Thursday 7am - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday 7am - Midnight
- PHONE: 888-305-3106
- Live music on Fridays and Saturdays
- Massage services on site
- WHERE: Boulder, MT (31 Hot Springs Road)
- HOURS: Open year round but different hours in Summer and Winter
- April through October - 10am to 9pm daily
- November through March - Noon to 8pm daily
- PHONE: 406-225-4339
- The indoor pool temperature is kept at 104 to 106 degrees Fahrenheit, while the 20-foot by 60-foot outdoor pool is kept at 92 to 100 degrees seasonally.
- Historic hotel, bed and breakfast on property
- WHERE: Polaris, MT
- HOURS: Open year round, 8am to 10pm
- PHONE: 800-722-8978
- Ski from Thanksgiving to the end of March on 12 kilometers of groomed cross-country trails laid out on a marked cloverleaf.
- Lodge, cabins and a restaurant on site