Be The Smarty Pants At The Party
Here are some fun SUPER BOWL TRIVIA FACTS!
* 8 million pounds of guacamole is consumed on Super Bowl Sunday.
* 14,500 tons of chips are eaten along with that guacamole.
* The average number of people at a Super Bowl party is 17.
* 5% of Americans will watch the game alone.
* The Super Bowl is measured in Roman numerals because a football season runs the span over two calendar years. The year the season began in 2006 and ends in 2007.
* 35% of people who attend the game write it off as a corporate expense.
via Pulse of Radio.