Bozeman’s Christmas Stroll Celebrates 31 Years In the Valley
This years annual Christmas Stroll will be the 31st time Main Street will fill with jolly Bozeman residents. Have you coordinated your day at the stroll this December 3rd yet? Here’s all the info you need.
The main thing to look for is the MY 103.5 van along with photo booth to get your free Christmas Stroll photo taken!
- 4:30 PM Santa leaves the Emerson Center, meets the Hay Wagon at the intersection of Grand Avenue and Main Street, and leads the lighting ceremony down Main Street to Rouse Avenue
- *4:00 – 7:30 PM Hay Wagon rides from Soroptimist Park (corner of Main and Rouse) to the Bozeman Public Library and back. First ride at 4PM will leave from the Bozeman Public Library.
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM Main Street is filled with food vendors raising money for local non-profits organizations
- 4:30 -7:30 PM Downtown Businesses feature live music, free cocoa and cookies, and holiday fun of all sorts
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM Wells Fargo (211 West Main Street) is displaying the 2010 Gingerbread House Contest entries and winners
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM Stop by the Bridger Bowl booth (located in the Baxter Hotel 105 West Main Street) to learn about their new and great plans for this year’s ski season!
- 4:30 – 7:30 PM Visit the petting zoos with everything from alpacas, donkeys and pot-belly pigs on the corner of Rouse and Main Street!
- *5:00 – 7:30 PM Santa Pictures at the Baxter Hotel located at 105 West Main Street. Get one FREE picture through F-11 Photography
More info on the Bozeman Christmas Stroll
See you at the stroll!