Cross Country Ski Trails in Bozeman (Woo Hoo)
Through the hard work of the Bridger Ski Foundation Nordic, an amazing network of cross country ski trails are available to residents and visitors alike. Let’s take good care of them!
BSF Nordic offer programs, classes and athlete training in addition to maintaining Bozeman’s cross country ski trails. They work hard to keep them in the best shape possible with help from Mother Nature.
So where are the trails?
- Sunset Hills (Lindley): Groomed for skate and classic. Please park at the Softball Field lot. No skier parking at Lindley Center.
- Highland Glen: Groomed for skate and classic.
- Bridger Creek: Please don’t park in the neighborhoods off Boylan Rd.
- Sacajawea Middle School: Ungroomed (as of November 8th but check updated conditions in the link below)
- Sourdough/Bozeman Creek: Ungroomed. Grooming does not begin until December 2, per our agreement with the Forest Service, so that grooming activities do not interfere with hunting season.
- Hyalite: Ungroomed. Grooming, primarily provided by the USFS, does not begin until December 2, so that grooming activities do not interfere with hunting season.
Get up-to-date reports from the BSF: bridgerskifoundation.org/grooming.
There are lots of great ways for you to sponsor, support and donate to the Bridger Ski Foundation. Get info HERE!