Dancing With The Stars “All Stars” Named
This season on Dancing with the Stars - it will feature former DWTS "All Stars" ! While 12 pairs were announced Monday, a 13th competitor will be chosen by viewers, who have until Aug. 24 to vote for the final contestant. Fashion commentator Carson Kressley, singer Sabrina Bryan and Disney Channel star Kyle Massey, have all been campaigning for that final slot. The winner will be announced on GMA on Monday, Aug. 27.
Here's the full list of celebrity-pro pairs:
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke
ABC's Dancing With the Stars: All Stars will premiere on Monday, Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. ET.