Downtown Bozeman Job Opening with Paid Health Insurance
One of the funkiest local businesses is hiring! Do you know who Hattie Rex is? This job is for a part-time sales position and we've got the lowdown.
Job Posting: Retail Sales, Part Time
Job Title: Sales Clerk
Salary Range: $10-13/hr DOE, plus employer- paid health insurance
- 1-2 years customer service experience required. Must be available to work Sundays. Up to 8 evening shifts per year are also required.
- Other skills that are desired but not required include: merchandising, proficiency on Mac computers, Quickbooks, product photography and photo editing, graphic design, marketing, social media, blogging, e-commerce copywriting, newsletter writing.
"Hattie Rex is an artist-owned business that specializes in the retail sale of handcrafted treasures from Montana. Featuring an in-store jewelry studio and the work of over 20 other local artists, Hattie Rex is a gift destination and a creator of keepsakes.|
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated sales clerk to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will be digitally savvy and a good storyteller, possessing fantastic listening skills, an appreciation for handcrafted goods and the desire and ability to learn about the artists and products represented.
- We are seeking an organized, self-aware team member with a positive attitude and a service-driven personality.
- Customer service including retail sales, custom orders, inputting and processing of orders (in-person, online, on the phone)
- Acting as a liaison between the customer and the artist
- Tagging and pricing inventory using our POS system
- Maintenance of the retail area, including merchandising, inventory, and cleaning
- Stocking supplies
- Communicating with artists to maintain appropriate levels of stock
Secondary duties, or duties DOE
- Assisting other employees with light production work
- Email correspondence
- Assisting in the maintenance and production of social media sites, blogs, newsletters, and other areas of online presence
- Creating catalogs/look books/ line sheets
- Wholesale Sales
- Maintaining retail inventory, which includes, but is not limited to
- Entering products into our inventory/POS system/website
- Product photography / photo editing
- Writing product descriptions
- Accurately tagging products utilizing SEO guidelines
- Maintaining product listings across all digital platforms (Etsy, Amazon Handmade, etc.)