Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions in Bozeman, MT
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio and digital advertising sales team, we are looking for an Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
ASSISTANT BUSINESS MANAGER
SUMMARY: Handles a variety of accounting and general office activities by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processes and reviews cash receipts, credit applications, trade, billing activity and accounts receivable and collections
• Approves traffic orders on a daily basis
• Assists with month-end closing responsibilities including commission calculations, journal entries postings, balance sheet reconciliations and variance analysis
• Audits invoices and researches discrepancies
• Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors
• Ensures all financial deadlines and due dates are met in a timely manner
• Backs-up traffic as needed
• Processes weekly revenue reports for management
• Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
• Other duties assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position requires strong analytical, communication and organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and the ability to act independently as well as in a team. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred; 1-2 years accounting experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
MATH ABILITY: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook; Internet, Accounting and Database software. Great Plains experience is preferred but not required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter with a Subject of “Assistant Business Manager Position” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, send the same to:
Attn: Assistant Business Manager Position
125 W. Mendenhall #1
Bozeman, MT 59715