Townsquare Media is looking to fill these unique positions in Bozeman, MT
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS: As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our radio and digital advertising sales team, we are looking for an Account Executive who has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, create relationships with current and potential clients and create great on-going advertising campaigns. Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Business acumen, open-mindedness and a sense of what it takes to win are essential. Previous broadcast/digital sales experience a plus.
JOB SUMMARY: A Townsquare Media Account Executive is the primary contact to existing and prospective customers. You will develop business relationships; sell radio advertising, our digital portfolio of products, event sponsorships and sales promotion packages by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell radio advertising, digital products, events and promotional programs to existing clients on your account list.
- Develop additional accounts by consistently cold-calling and creating relationships with new advertising customers
- The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing.
- Prepares advertising schedules, promotional plans, sales literature, proposals and sales contracts.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success
- Investigates and resolves client issues.
|BRAND MANAGERTownsquare Media Bozeman is looking for a Brand Manager that has actively developed market leading radio stations & brands.Job Summary:
The right candidate will live in beautiful Bozeman, MT, building relationships and growing their value in our community. If hired, you will be a part of a successful and growing radio company that highly values its brands, talent and family of employees. We hire great people, we provide them support and freedom to execute creatively and develop their talent and brands…and in return we expect performance.
Underappreciated, outstanding professionals are encouraged to apply. Experience with Hot AC/CHR formats desired but not mandatory. A losing track record will not be acceptable for this position.
Or, send the same to: firstname.lastname@example.org