Erin’s Fall Favorites
Welcome to Fall! Next to winter, this is my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler days, being outside, snow on the mountains, and the beautiful colors fall brings to Montana! Here’s a list of my “fall favorites.”
- Bobcat Football – I don’t think you can start off a fall favorites list when you live in Bozeman without including Bobcat Football. Even if you don’t like football, the atmosphere in Bozeman on game days is awesome! GO CATS GO!
- Mountain Drives – have you ever driven to Bridger Bowl when all the colors have changed? If you haven’t – put it on your must do list for the season. It’s absolutely spectacular.
- Crock-pot Meals – In the fall and winter at our house we use our slow cooker probably 2 or 3 days a week. I love being able to make dinner early in the day, and smell it while it cooks. Yum Yum.
- Reading books outside – my front porch is my favorite place to hang out on warm fall days. In the summer its comfortable a few hours of the day, but the fall temperatures allow me to be out there whenever I want. LOVE.
- Sweaters and Boots – my favorite clothes. I love when it’s just a little chilly putting on a wrap sweater and feeling all warm and cozy.
- My doggies – again, the cooler temps allow my 3 crazy yahoo’s to be outside more – leading to much calmer nights at our house.
- Snow on the mountains – not much more to say here. Beautiful colors on the leaves in town, snow covered mountain peaks. Again, LOVE.
- Sunday’s – NFL Football, a day to catch up on cleaning and laundry, and time with my fiance and dogs. Perfect combination.
What do you think I’m missing on the list? What’s your favorite thing about fall?