Great Advice From Your Dog
If you know me, you know I LOVE dogs. My Lucy, Kobe and Sunny are my version of children – and I adore them. Well this advice I thought was awesome. It’s nice to remember some of these things when you’re having a bad day. It’s from YourTango.
1) Dogs live in the moment and enjoy the one they’re with. Are you stuck in the past?
2) Dogs don’t have an ego, so they don’t sweat the small stuff. Instead, let it roll right off their backs. Do you dwell?
3) Dogs are great listeners. Are you attentive?
4) Dogs are loyal;. Do you have a wandering eye?
5) Dogs are always affectionate. When was the last time you acted lovingly?
6) Dogs appreciate the little things in life. Are you grateful?
7) Dogs are always happy to see you, and after a hard day at work, they are always there with a hug and a smile. Are you warm and welcoming?
8) Dogs have a playful spirit and good sense of humor. Are you carefree?
9) Dogs don’t care what you look like or what kind of car you drive. Are you superficial?
10) Dogs love unconditionally. Do you?