Tuesday night, a fire broke out at 311 Michaels Grove - a 2 story, 8 unit apartment/condo complex.  Everyone got out safe, but the building is in complete disarray.  As many as 20 Bozeman residents are now displaced.  If you want to help, contact the American Red Cross of Montana at 1-800-272-6668 or visit montanaredcross.com.

Early reports are saying a cigarette was the cause of this fire.  The Bozeman Fire Department would like to remind everyone to please be careful with their cigarette butts.

CLICK HERE to watch news video of the fire!