I Heart San Francisco!
Well, today is day 1 back in the office after a wonderful trip with my boyfriend Ross to San Francisco! Here's my list of San Fran Favs!
- The Ocean - I am a sucker for the beach. In my entire lifetime I think I have spent less than 24 hours actually on the beach. I loved the sound of the water, and I could have watched the waves forever.
- The Cable Cars - What a fun way to see the city. I like standing on the outside holding on for dear life, Ross - not a fan of me doing this. I will admit, there were times you had to suck it in so you didn't smash your head on a parked car or when you passed another cable car...but for the most part it was safe! :)
- The seafood! - DUH! Fresh Crab at Fisherman's Warf - enough said.
- Alcatraz - I would have never visited Alcatraz had I not been dating a history buff, but I was pleasantly surprised! The island is beautiful and it's a definite must if you ever visit San Fran.
- The Shopping - Again Duh...I am a girl.
- Sunset Cruise - We got to go on a Catamaran Sunset Cruise that went around Alcatraz and then under the Golden Gate Bridge. I would recommend it to anyone!
The truth is, I could go on and on and on about how much fun we had! I HEART SAN FRANCISCO!