It’s Seed Season – What’s in the Wolfe Garden This Year?
I know I'm not the only one who's itching to get some seeds started. Heck, I might start some this weekend just to keep myself out of trouble even though it's a bit early.
Spring in Montana is SPECIAL. It's as if we DESERVE the season more than most because winter seems so long and unpredictable. With record levels of snow in some places, we haven't actually seen our lawns in 4 months.
- I'm keeping it SIMPLE. No experiments and nothing exotic
- Stick to what I know grows in our area and stuff I actually like to use
- Grow/start more flowers so I don't have to buy as many annual packs
- I'm cooking more these days so LOTS MORE HERBS!
- Salsa ingredients will be prevalent
- Start enough plants to share with friends (saves them work)