You're not from just any starship -- you're from the Enterprise-D, class Galaxy, baby. Back when people still got stuck in turbolifts and even a kid could solve a major engineering crisis. Are you a true Enterprise-D kid like Wil Wheaton, aka Wesley Crusher from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'? Here's how you know.
1. This was your first confidant:
2. You learned how to sit from the best of 'em.
3. Borg, Schmorg, this is what’s really scary:
4. You’ve totally taken (and instantly regretted) a short trip to Rubicun III.
5. This guy!!! (*shakes fist* *smiles*)
6. You’d think twice before responding to a vague distress call from the Neutral Zone.
7. You think the banana split is possibly one of the greatest things in the universe.
8. This is your idea of a good time:
9. You knew you could just grow some weird radishes to win the science fair.
10. You knew better than to whisper around these guys:
11. This was the best person to ask for help with your homework:
12.You never EVER wanted to see this face:
13. Or this one:
14. R.I.P. Natasha Yar 2337-2364.
15. Romulan ale. Not even once.
16. A Klingon tried to flirt with you, and it made you really nervous.
17. This was your favorite game … briefly.
18. And, finally, you’ve mastered the art of the turtleneck.