Ski Swap 2017 Details from Bridger Ski Foundation
Get your gear together! Buy, sell and swap at the 2017 Bridger Ski Foundation's Ski Swap at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. It's been a tradition for 50 YEARS in Bozeman!
- November 3, 10 am - 7 pm: Consignment Check-in (a.k.a. ski drop-off) . . . see details below
- November 4, 10 am - 6 pm: Sale! Come buy skis, boards, boots, outdoor clothing, and more.
- November 5, 10 am - 2 pm: Sale! 2 pm - 5 pm: Unsold Item Pick-up.
- Admission: $2 on Saturday. Free on Sunday.
If you want THE BEST selection, consider becoming a member of BSF
Bridger Ski Foundation members get in FREE and EARLY-- 9 am on Saturday! (An annual membership costs just $25 for an individual, $35 for partners, and $50 for a family.
- We only accept consignment items 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 3.
- There is a $1 per item fee to check in items for consignment. CASH ONLY.
- BSF provides consignment tags and paperwork; you are expected to fill them out completely.
- You do NOT need to be a BSF member to consign items in the swap.
SOLD ITEMS LIST & PICKUP
BSF will begin updating a "sold items" list around noon on Sunday. This list will be posted on this website page and updated regularly. Check it to see if your items sold.
- If an item sells, a 20% consignment fee goes to Bridger Ski Foundation.
- You will be mailed a check for the rest. (It typically takes a few weeks to finish processing all payments; it's a big job!)
- You must pick up your unsold items between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Sunday.
- Any items left unclaimed by 5pm on Sunday, November 5, 2017 are permanently retained by Bridger Ski Foundation.