Spring for Food 2018: What You Need to Know
Your contribution will support over 1,200 local families in the Gallatin Valley that receive emergency food boxes each month.
Spring For Food is an annual food drive to help replenish the Gallatin Valley Food Bank, so gather your friends & family and sign up for a neighborhood.
- When: April 7, 2018 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Where: Bozeman and Belgrade, Montana
- Goal: 125 volunteer teams to collect food for the Gallatin Valley Food Bank
- A week before the event: Distribute grocery bags to the houses in your selected neighborhood
- The day of the event: Collect bags from all of the houses in your selected neighborhood. Drop the bags at your assigned drop-off location.
For more information, and to sign up for a neighborhood, click here.