Ten Irish Quotes And Blessings
St. Patty's day is Sunday - and we'd though we bring you a little "knowledge" from the Irish. These are courtesy of the Huffington Post.
- "May the roof above us never fall in, and may we friends beneath it never fall out."
- "May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours. That stay with you all the year long."
- "Who gossips with you will gossip of you."
- "It is better to be a coward for a minute than dead for the rest of your life."
- "A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures."
- "Don't give cherries to pigs or advice to fools."
- "May the cat eat you and may the devil eat the cat."
- "A silent mouth is sweet to hear."
- "The Irish do not want anyone to wish them well; they want everyone to wish their enemies ill."
- "A son is a son till he takes him a wife. A daughter is a daughter all of her life."