Archiving My Photos
Many of us think they’ve “captured” a memory once they take a picture, but this is really only the first step in preserving the memory. Local expert f-11 photographic supplies reminds you that what you do next will determine whether the photo becomes priceless or pointless. Digital photos can be printed. Old printed photos, photo negatives and 35mm slides can be scanned and saved to disc or hard drive to keep them safe for years to come.
Trivia Question: True or False. Old printed photos can be stored in an album but can’t be scanned or printed again.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets to Jason Aldean’s Second Bozeman Show
- Win a Trip to See Meghan Trainor in Los Angeles
- What Should You Carry To Be Safe While Winter Driving? [AUDIO]
- Why Can Space Heaters Be Dangerous? [AUDIO]
- How Can You Prevent Home Water Damage This Winter? [AUDIO]
- How Can You Stay Safe and Warm This Winter? [QUIZ]