What hair product is recommended to use to remove pen from clothing?
Hairspray usually works when removing pen marks from washable fabric. You can also try rubbing alcohol on the stain and then follow up with one part dawn and one part water.
For pencil stains, first erase as much as possible and then rub a little dawn into the stain followed by a few drops of ammonia. Rub in and rinse and launder immediately.
Every Thursday at Duds N’ Suds you get free soap with every load of laundry.
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- How Should You Protect Your Home This Winter? [QUIZ]
- Where Is Your Home Main Valve Located? [AUDIO]
- What Can You Do To Prevent A House Disaster? [AUDIO]
- How To Care For Your Pets During The Winter [AUDIO]
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings? [SURVEY]
- Where Is The Flooring Place and Design Center? [VIDEO]