How Should I Save Home Videos?
Home video clips can end up anywhere. Whether on a phone, camera or tablet, the trick to having them forever is first to get them all in one place. Local expert f-11 photographic supplies suggests connecting your devices to your home computer– you should easily get all your videos into one folder. Back up that folder onto an external drive for safe-keeping, or save the files into cloud storage.
Trivia Question: True or False. Home videos can be saved to an external drive, but should never be saved to cloud storage because the files are too big.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Win a Trip to Meet Taylor Swift + See Her Perform in London!
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]