What should you mix with water to first treat a grass stain in your clothes?
For grass stains, sponge area with one part water and one part rubbing alcohol, then rub with liquid detergent until the stain disappears.
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Win a Trip to Meet Taylor Swift + See Her Perform in London!
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]