What should you mix with water to first treat a grass stain in your clothes?
For grass stains, sponge area with one part water and one part rubbing alcohol, then rub with liquid detergent until the stain disappears.
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets to Jason Aldean’s Second Bozeman Show
- Win a Trip to See Meghan Trainor in Los Angeles
- What Should You Carry To Be Safe While Winter Driving? [AUDIO]
- Why Can Space Heaters Be Dangerous? [AUDIO]
- How Can You Prevent Home Water Damage This Winter? [AUDIO]
- How Can You Stay Safe and Warm This Winter? [QUIZ]