What should you mix with water to first treat a grass stain in your clothes?
For grass stains, sponge area with one part water and one part rubbing alcohol, then rub with liquid detergent until the stain disappears.
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- How Should You Protect Your Home This Winter? [QUIZ]
- Where Is Your Home Main Valve Located? [AUDIO]
- What Can You Do To Prevent A House Disaster? [AUDIO]
- How To Care For Your Pets During The Winter [AUDIO]
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings? [SURVEY]
- Where Is The Flooring Place and Design Center? [VIDEO]