Most wool blankets can be laundered. Use cold water, a gentle cycle and fluff dry. Add a
few towels to the dryer to help absorb moisture and cut down on the drying time. When
washing flannel sheet sets, wash separately to avoid depositing lint all over other items
and never over dry. Every Tuesday and Wednesday at Duds N Suds is Double Punch
Card day! For every wash you get two punches, which means your seventh wash is free.
Q. What should you add to the dryer when drying wool blankets to help absorb moisture?
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- How Should You Protect Your Home This Winter? [QUIZ]
- Where Is Your Home Main Valve Located? [AUDIO]
- What Can You Do To Prevent A House Disaster? [AUDIO]
- How To Care For Your Pets During The Winter [AUDIO]
- What Would You Do With Your Las Vegas Winnings? [SURVEY]
- Where Is The Flooring Place and Design Center? [VIDEO]