Most wool blankets can be laundered. Use cold water, a gentle cycle and fluff dry. Add a
few towels to the dryer to help absorb moisture and cut down on the drying time. When
washing flannel sheet sets, wash separately to avoid depositing lint all over other items
and never over dry. Every Tuesday and Wednesday at Duds N Suds is Double Punch
Card day! For every wash you get two punches, which means your seventh wash is free.
Q. What should you add to the dryer when drying wool blankets to help absorb moisture?
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- Win Tickets to Jason Aldean’s Second Bozeman Show
- Win a Trip to See Meghan Trainor in Los Angeles
- What Should You Carry To Be Safe While Winter Driving? [AUDIO]
- Why Can Space Heaters Be Dangerous? [AUDIO]
- How Can You Prevent Home Water Damage This Winter? [AUDIO]
- How Can You Stay Safe and Warm This Winter? [QUIZ]