It was a pretty exciting weekend, and I'm not just talking about the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party I went to. Celeb's were hooking up, breaking out, and assisting a stranger in labor!
• Nicole Richie and Better With You star Joanna Garcia both tied the knot with their respective dudes Saturday, with the fashionable socialite walking down the aisle with longtime love Joel Madden (and an elephant in attendance) and Garcia marrying New York Yankees outfielder Nick Swisher.
• For the first time, an all-female team won The Amazing Race.
• Elizabeth Hurley announced her separation from hubby Arun Nayar following a tabloid report that alleged the 45-year-old actress was spending time with a cricketer.
• Prince William and Kate Middleton released engagement pics over the weekend.
• Robert Pattinson owned up to a previous "obsession" with Eminem, admitting to rapping lines like "I was raised on these streets." Speaking of the Twilight franchise star, he and rumored lady love Kristen Stewart reportedly got a little cozy at a Breaking Dawn cast dinner.
• Lady Gaga took a walk down the Fashion Police Show perp walk in a spiked chastity belt.
• Prior to Paul McCartney's Saturday Night Live stint, Jimmy Fallon teamed up with the former Beatle to sing a hilarious rendition of McCarney's song "Yesterday."
• Making the point that Gabriel Aubry is so last week, Kim Kardashian spent a night out in the Big Apple with her rumored new guy, New Jersey Nets baller Kris Humphries.
• Following her most recent video, we dubbed Miley Cyrus this week's Most Valuable Partier.
• Chris Rock helped keep a pregnant woman calm with jokes when she went into labor at a New Jersey mall.
Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b215827_weekend_wrap-up_two_celeb_weddings_one.html#ixzz181AnNioq