Worst Movie Ever – Something Borrowed
Last weekend my boyfriend Ross and I headed to the movie store. He wanted to see “Paul”, and since it seemed pretty boyish – I got to choose a chick flick. Let me just tell you, I picked the WRONG one. And a side note, Paul was super funny – which made my pick ALL the worse.
Here’s the official movie description – Friendships are tested and secrets come to the surface when terminally single Rachel falls for Dex, her best friend Darcy’s fiancé.
Here’s the reasons why you should NEVER see this movie :
– This little fling goes on the entire movie. All while Darcy and Dex plan their ultimate wedding. Rachel, yep – right there helping pick out her wedding dress ect. , all the while hooking up with her fiance.
– He’s a jerk – He has no “cahones” (sorry mom) and lets this fling go on while lying to everyone, including Darcy’s family. He strings both girls along, yet the movie tries to make him out as prince charming.
– The nice guy looses – There is a nice guy in the movie, he’s in love with Rachel – but of course she doesn’t like him
– Bride-to-be ends up preggo with jerk’s best friend
– Rachel and Darcy aren’t friends in the end
– Rachel ends up with the jerk
Did you see the movie? Do you agree? What’s the WORST movie you’ve seen recently/ever?