Harrison Resident Laura Lee Sheehan was severely injured September 2, 2012 in a home explosion. She suffered burns over 70% after the home she was renting reportedly had a gas leak.  This Saturday, you can help in her recovery.

Laura Lee's friends and family are holding a Spaghetti Feed benefit for her his Saturday, November 3rd.  Cost is $10 a plate for adults, and $5 a plate for children 12 and under.  There will also be raffle items and auction items with all the proceeds going directly to Laura.

Here's the information directly from her family!  Please help if you can!