Bobcats Open Big Sky Play vs N. Arizona: Game Notes
Big Sky Conference play begins on Saturday for the Montana State Bobcats when they host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks at Bobcat Stadium. The Bobcats finished non-conference play with a 3-1 record and they've have won their last three games after losing their season opener on the road at Texas Tech. Northern Arizona is 2-2 on the season.
Game Notes & Info
- The Cats haven’t faced Northern Arizona since 2017, and the two have squared off only three times in the last five years. The Lumberjacks have played in Bozeman only once since 2013. The Bobcats lost at Northern Arizona in their last meeting 37-36.
- Lumberjacks quarterback Case Cookus leads the offense that piles up 398 passing yards a game.
- Three Bobcats rushed for over 100 yards last week vs. Norfolk State, the first time that’s happened in school history. Also last week, Montana State’s 26 rushing first downs vs. Norfolk State was a school record.
- MSU DE Bryce Sterk has a sack in six straight regular season games and a tackle-for loss in seven straight.
- Game time is 1 p.m. Radio/100.7 XL Country TV/ABC Montana/SWX Billings. VIDEO STREAM: Pluto.tv channel 538
- It's Military Appreciation Day & Family Day
- Weather is expected to be rainy with temps in the 40s.