Everything You Need To Know About The Bobcat’s Gold Rush Game
Do you know all the details you need to know before this weekend's game? We are here to help.
It's finally here, Bobcat fans! The 2023 Montana State football season is upon us, and the first game is a few days away on Saturday, September 2nd. The annual Gold Rush Game is set against Utah Tech and will be under the lights.
There might be some new Bobcat fans in the area or some people lacking knowledge of what is happening on Saturday, and we are here to help.
We thought we would make a little guide for the season opener for the Montana State Bobcats and what you need to know to enjoy the football game on Saturday.
So here are the fine details.
- The #3 ranked Montana State Bobcats face off against the Utah Tech Trailblazers on Saturday, September 2nd at 6 PM. Gates typically open one hour before game time.
- Kagy Boulevard will be closed between 11th Avenue and 7th Avenue most of the day.
- If you want to acquire tickets for the game, we have some bad news for you. The game is sold out.
- You can watch the game at home either on ESPN+ or on SWX. You can also listen to the local broadcast of the game on 100.7 XL Country.
- If you don't want to deal with that hassle, here are a few bars perfect for watching Bobcat games.
- If you have tickets for the game, we recommend heading up early to avoid traffic and get a decent parking spot. Plus, it doesn't hurt if you want to start tailgating early.
We hope these details help you out for the first home game of the season. The season is just kicking off, and it's set to be one of the best in history.