Tickets, Charters, and More! Bobcat Fans Prepare For Championship
The Montana State Bobcats are heading to the big dance in Frisco, Texas to face the North Dakota State Bison on January 8, 2022.
Saturday's semifinal game was one of the biggest in Montana State history, as the Bobcats defeated South Dakota State 31-17. A win that advanced the Bobcats into the National title game for the first time in 37 years! In 1984, the Bobcats defeated Louisiana Tech 19-6 in the NCAA Division I-AA Championship Game.
It's a great time to be a Bobcat, and fans are already starting to make travel arrangements in preparation for the championship game in January.
Montana State University released details about tickets and charter options on Sunday. Here are some things that you need to know if you plan on travelling to Frisco, Texas to watch the game.
Bobcat Athletics is not sponsoring a charter but there are a couple of available options.
- EB Sports Tours has two options. You can choose between a three-night air & land package or a three-night land package. Game tickets are not included in either of the packages.
- Creative Charters is offering a variety of packages as well.
Tickets for the game are $85. Online orders and phone orders will include a convenience fee.
- Bobcat Club Members will have the first chance to score tickets. Tickets will be released in order of priority point ranking. There's a limit of six tickets per club member. Click here for more information.
- Students at Montana State will have an opportunity to purchase tickets starting from Monday, December 20 at 12:00 p.m. until 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, December 21 Limit 1 ticket per student. Student tickets will be available at msustudenttickets.com.
- General Public tickets will be able to purchase tickets if any remain after the student and Bobcat Club priority access. Information will be released in the near future.
More information can be found on the Montana State University 'Road to Frisco' page.