Watch: 19 Super Bowl Ads That Have Already Been Released
It's a big day on Sunday. Well, sure, there's a little football game to watch. But I'm talking about all the Super Bowl commercials that everybody is waiting for.
The celebrities, the name brands, the occasional 30 or 60 second ad that gives you all the feels!
It used to be that you would be glued to the TV when they would take a break from game action. If you missed a commercial you were out of luck until you caught it in regular rotation on TV. Fast forward a chunk of years and you could miss the ad during the game but be able to watch them online after they aired.
But now we get to see most of the commercials before the game even kicks off. To me, it's kind of a bummer to ruin the surprise of watching them during the game. But I know some people love to be able to get an early peek.
Here's a collection of this year's Super Bowl commercials that you can already watch before you see them during the game on Sunday.
* Audi ad where Maisie Williams from "Game of Thrones" drives while singing "Let It Go" from "Frozen"
* Bud Light made two ads for Bud Light Selzer with Post Malone, but they can only air one . . . so they want US, the viewers at home, to choose.
* Cheetos "Can't Touch This" ad with MC Hammer.
* John Legend and Chrissy Teigen star in an ad campaign for Genesis . . . the luxury division of Hyundai.
* Hyundai is also doing "Smart Pahk" ad with Boston accents.
* Kia's ad features Oakland Raiders rookie running back Josh Jacobs.
* The Little Caesars ad features Rainn Wilson playing the owner of the Sliced Bread company, which is in danger of no longer being "the best thing."
* Microsoft's ad is an inspirational one starring Katie Sowers, the offensive assistant coach for the San Francisco 49ers.
* The Pepsi Zero Sugar ad featuring Missy Elliott and H.E.R.
* Pop Tarts is advertising their new Pop Tarts PRETZEL in an ad with Jonathan Van Ness from "Queer Eye".
* Snickers basically feeds the Earth Snickers by dropping a giant candy bar into a hole in the ground in order to make everything better.
* Tide has a commercial where Charlie Day and Emily Hampshire sort through their laundry.
* TurboTax has an ad with people dancing to a song about doing your taxes.
* Wal-Mart has a movie-themed ad.
* Jennifer Lopez is performing during the half-time show, but she's also in a commercial for Hard Rock.
* Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi did an ad for Alexa.
* Heinz's ad features FOUR commercials in one.
* Budweiser is paying tribute to their "Whassup" commercials from years ago with an updated version that features smart electronics.