10 Cool Things to do Around Bozeman This Week
Rock walks, murder mystery, local history, Vikings, bird walks and community dinners? This week is PACKED with fun things to do with your friends and family around the Bozeman area. Get out there!
- Wednesday, May 26th: Community Supper at the Gallatin Gateway Community Center - (145 Mill Street, Gallatin Gateway) FREE event. Happening 5pm to 6pm. Come meet your neighbors and enjoy a meal with friends. Gallatin Gateway Student Scholarship Recipients will be honored. Menu: Taco bar, salad and dessert.
- Wednesday, May 26th: Story mill ghost investigation at Story Mill Community Park - (698 Bridger Drive, Bozeman) FREE event. Happening at 6pm. Hosted by the Bozeman Paranormal Society. Learn how to ghost hunt and play with equipment and enjoy the spooky history of the story mill area.
- Thursday, May 27th: Discovery Walks "Wonder Walk" at the Story Mill Community Park - (698 Bridger Drive, Bozeman) Happening 9:30am to 11am. FREE event hosted by the GVLT. Join us for a guided meditation through Story Mill Nature Sanctuary. Please reserve your spot in advance as space is limited.
- Thursday, May 27th: Story Mill Community Park Bird Walks - (698 Bridger Drive, Bozeman) Happening 8am to 9:30am. Hosted by the Sacajawea Audubon Society. This is a FREE event. "Join SAS member Lou Ann Harris for a delightful walk around the nature sanctuary within the park, visit the viewing blind at the bird feeding station, and enjoy the many bird species that call the Story Mill area their home."
- Thursday, May 27th: Summer Kickoff Party at the RSVP Motel Bozeman - (510 North 7th Ave, Bozeman) FREE event to attend Happening 10am to 2pm. GIRLGETAFTERIT Pop-Up Shop, Kombucha tastings, treats from the Farmer's Daughters Cafe and Likity Split Ice Cream Truck, and a live DJ from AUIDEO to kick summer off in style. (Food, smoothies and items from pop-up shop will be for sale.)
- Friday, May 28th: Discovery Walks - Rock Hounds at the College M trail - Hosted by the GVLT and Montana Outdoor Science School. Happening 9:30am to 10:30am. Free event designed for preschoolers and young kids. Learn about our local rocks and fossils on the trail!
- Friday, May 28th: Murders, Madams, and Mediums: Bozeman's Dark Side with The Extreme History Project - (234 East Mendenhall, Bozeman) Happening 7p to 8pm. Walking tour. Hear about Bozeman’s “Week of Horror!” Tickets are $12 in advance at the link above.
- Sunday, May 30th: Devil's Toboggan Presents: A 50's Murder Mystery Party - (113 East Oak, Suite 2B, Bozeman) Happening 6pm to 9pm. Get tickets in advance for $68 at the link above. This will be an outdoor event, hosted by Ruse and Clues. Each ticket includes admission to the event, a unique character assignment, two drinks, and a light dinner during the intermission.
- Saturday, May 29th: The Vikings Begin Exhibition at the Museum of the Rockies - (600 West Kagy, Bozeman) "The Vikings Begin" exhibition will be on display at Museum of the Rockies through Sunday, September 19, 2021. There is no special ticket required for the exhibit other than a Museum membership or day admission.
- Sunday, May 30th: The Ghosts of Bozeman’s Past: Historic Sunset Hills Cemetery with The Extreme History Project - Happening 4pm to 5pm. A walking tour with Bozeman history experts about Bozeman's Sunset Hills cemetery. Tickets are $12 and available at the link above.
Get some friends together, or gather up the kids and have some fun this week. There's definitely something for everyone and MOST of the events are absolutely free!