2017 Run To The Pub Half Marathon Details
It's the most anticipated race of the year and can happen in ANY kind of weather! Pub 317 Run To The Pub is happening on Saturday March 11, 2017 and we've got all the details on how to get involved!
Runner’s World voted the Run to the Pub the number 2 “Best in the US” half marathon in the country!
- Since 2007, Pub 317 has been putting on a one-of-a-kind St. Patricks Day 10K and Half Marathon, attracting thousands of runners and growing each year.
- Run, walk, jog, or crawl, because as long as you cross the finish line, your name will be entered to win a trip to Dublin, Ireland to compete in the Dublin Marathon.
- Packet pickup will be at a NEW location this year, The Emerson Center for Arts and Culture
- Packet pickup will be held two days before the race, March 10 & 11 from 10am - 7pm,
- There will be also be holding a race day packet pickup for those runners driving to Bozeman the morning of the race from 8am - 9am, please note that race day packet pickup will ONLY be for those runners traveling from out of town.
- Each runner will receive a technical race shirt, a unique finishing medal/bottle opener, a RttP pint glass, one free beer (for those of age), an Irish Car Bomb cupcake from LUXE, a great after-party, and FOUR chances to win an all-inclusive trip to Dublin, Ireland AND an entry into the Dublin Marathon.
- The course is very unique for Bozeman, Montana. It’s 90% downhill for both races. The entire course will take place on roads, and the finish line will be on Main St. in front of Pub 317.
This is footage from LAST YEAR'S Run To The Pub (2016):