Here’s a Great Way to Support the Bozeman Christmas Stroll
Each year, the downtown Bozeman Christmas Stroll spreads holiday cheer throughout our community, and this year's stroll is quickly approaching.
The 42nd Annual Bozeman Christmas Stroll is scheduled for Saturday, December 3. Gather your friends and family and head downtown for an evening of festive activities, great food, and fun. There will be an interactive Winter Circus Village, an awesome gingerbread house contest, and you can even get your picture taken with Santa Claus. The lighting ceremony of Bozeman's iconic Christmas spiders will happen at 4:30 p.m. Click here to find out everything you need to know about the 2022 Bozeman Christmas Stroll.
It takes a lot of work to plan for the Christmas Stroll every year, and the folks at the Downtown Bozeman Association have been working hard to make sure that everyone in our community experiences the joy of the holiday season.
If you want to support the Christmas Stroll, you can purchase an exclusive 2022 Christmas Stroll button. Buttons are only $4, and if you purchase a button, you'll be entered into a drawing to win various prize packages totaling over $3,000. Prizes this year include Bridger Bowl Lift Tickets, an Endeavor Ballooning Flight for 2, Downtown Dollars, and more. Raffle prize winners will be contacted the week following the event.
As an added bonus, you can feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that your purchase allows organizers to put on such a great community event for free.
Here's Where to Purchase a 2022 Christmas Stroll Button
- Albertson’s – 200 S. 23rd Ave.
- Bozeman Brewing Company – 504 N. Broadway
- Chalet Sports – 108 W. Main Street
- Country Bookshelf – 28 W. Main St.
- ERA Landmark Real Estate – 8 E. Main St.
- First Security Bank – 208 E. Main St.
- MAP Brewing – 510 Manley Rd.
- Owenhouse Ace Hardware – 36 E Main St.
- Rosauers – 3255 Technology Blvd W.
- Santa Run – 404 W. Main St. (from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on December 3)
- Safeway – 1735 W. Main St.
- Schnee’s – 35 E. Main St.
- Smith’s – 1400 N. 19th Ave.
- Sweet Pea – 424 E. Main St.
- Town and Country E. Main – 200 Highland Blvd
- Vino Per Tutti – 315 E. Main St.