A Gorgeous Bozeman Weekend: What To Do?
Events of all kinds are happening this weekend. Out and about or chillin' at home with virtual events, you definitely have options as the weather continues to be beautiful.
- Thursday, March 4th: Bridger Brew Crew (Virtual) March Club Meeting - ONLINE EVENT. 6pm to 8pm. Want to get more involved in home brewing? Check out this Crew! This virtual meeting will include updates on their "collaborative homebrew competition plans with Katabatic Brewing."
- Thursday, March 4th & Friday, March 5th: Tubing Days at Yellowstone Alliance Adventures - 4pm to 7pm. (13707 Cottonwood Canyon Road, Bozeman). YAA has their own tubing hill which they open up on certain days. $10 per person, kids 5 and under are free.
- Friday, March 5th: Queers & Beers (First one for 2021!) - hosted by Bozeman LGBT Community & Friends. Happening at Nordic Brew Works (730 Boardwalk Ave, Bozeman). Generally, a relaxed monthly gathering...but this is the first one of 2021 because of COVID-19. Just look for the Pride flag.
- Friday, March 5th & Saturday, March 6th: Kip Moore at Armory Music Hall - Kimpton Armory Hotel. (24 West Mendenhall) 7pm to 10pm. (Doors open at 7pm, Show at 8pm). This event is limited to only 37 tables and a maximum of 136 patrons for the concert. Strict COVID-19 guidelines will be followed for both nights of music. See link above for tickets, table info and details on the COVID-19 rules.
- Saturday, March 6th: Lee Calvin live at The Old Saloon - Emigrant, MT. 7pm to 10pm. Country and Americana live music. Lee Calvin has shared a stage with the likes of Mark Chesnutt, Asleep at the Wheel, Tracy Byrd, Whitey Morgan and the 78’s, Sawyer Brown, and Justin Townes Earle.
- Sunday, March 7th: Playmobil Day at Giggles, Toys & More - Gallatin Valley Mall. 12pm to 5pm. Free event to test out the latest products and toys from Playmobil. Art projects, giveaways, and a sale. Masks required for everyone over the age of 5.
Whatever you choose to do this weekend, be safe, bring your mask and enjoy the sunshine. The weather is supposed to be quite nice for the majority of the weekend. so even a "springtime-like" beer in your yard might be nice!