Bozeman Gets Almost Perfect Airbnb Ratings
The average nightly rate for a Bozeman Airbnb is currently $130 and judging from the ratings, folks are more than pleased to pay it.
- According to the site, the average rating is 4.9 out of 5 stars
- There are currently over 14,000 user ratings for Bozeman Airbnbs
- Cheapest listing was a $20/night private room with a shared bathroom
- Most expensive listing is $1,600/night building with 47 beds
- Cute guest houses with close proximity to downtown seem to be highly prized
There's a fairly extensive process STR (short term rental) owners need to go through to be licensed through the City of Bozeman:
- State & County requirements
- Begin the online registration
- ACTUAL registration
- Upload some documents and pay the fee
Seems a little confusing to me, but it can't be that hard considering the sheer number of Airbnb offerings in Bozeman. For instance:
Short term rentals are only allowed in some zoning districts. The allowed districts are shown below. Type I STR are allowed in all districts, Type 2 are allowed in all but RS and R1, and Type 3 are not allowed in residential districts.
The "Savvy Millenial" liked her Bozeman Airbnb she posted a video about it: