Cody Johnson in Bozeman: What You Need to Know
Cody Johnson is playing a sold-out show at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman on Saturday, October 29. Here's everything you need to know about the concert.
Cody Johnson is a rarity in mainstream country music. He's actually a cowboy. Long before Johnson's music was gracing the airwaves on country music radio stations across America, he competed in rodeos as a bull rider. Much of his music reflects on real-life experiences and stories from that time in his life.
Johnson released his first professionally produced album, Six Strings One Dream, in 2009, and has been making a name for himself in country music ever since.
Cody Johnson in Concert at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman
If you're heading to the Cody Johnson concert in Bozeman on Saturday night, there's a few things that you need to know.
- WHAT: Cody Johnson
- WHERE: Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. Bozeman, Montana
- WHEN: Saturday, October 29. Doors at 6:30 p.m. Show Starts at 7:30 p.m. If you have VIP tickets, your doors will open at 6:00 p.m.
The North, South, & West doors of the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse will be open for the concert. ALL VIP FLOOR AND GA FLOOR TICKETS MUST ENTER THRU THE WEST ENTRANCE.
Depending on where you seats are, you can find the best entrance below.
- Even number sections 104-112 & 204-212 – the South Entrance is your closest door.
- Odd number secitions: 105-113 & 205-213 – the North Entrance is your closest door.
If utilizing mobile tickets, please download to your Apple or Google Wallet prior to arriving for the concert. There are two ways to download your mobile tickets.
- Use the link sent to you via email after the tickets were purchased.
- Login at www.msubobcats.com/myaccount using the email address used to purchase the tickets.
- The South Fieldhouse lot, Football Stadium, Roskie lot, & Parking Garage are the closest parking for the concert.
Parking and Entrance Map
No Bags Allowed
- Bags larger than small clutch purses 4.5" by 6.5" will not be allowed into the Fieldhouse. Carry only those items necessary for your enjoyment of the show.
Metal detectors will be used at the entrance doors. Please leave cell phones and keys in your pocket when going through the metal detectors. Montana State University is a Tobacco-free campus.