Free Fishing for Father’s Day
One of Montana's great Father's Day weekend traditions is back again this year with a weekend full of free fishing. This is an opportunity to head out and enjoy a weekend of fishing, no license required, on June 20th and 21st.
Fish, Wildlife, & Parks reminds anglers that all other rules and regulations must be followed and to take safety precautions. Montana rivers and streams are still experiencing spring runoff, flood conditions in areas, and fast speeds.
Some nearby local fishing opportunities include:
- Bozeman Pond
- Cherry River along the East Gallatin River
- Shed's Bridge along the Gallatin River
- Cameron Bridge along the Gallatin River
- Erwin Bridge along the Gallatin River
- Axtell Bridge along the Gallatin River
- Mayor's Landing along the Gallatin River
- Drouillard along the Jefferson River
- Blackbird along the Madison River
Having trouble finding the perfect spot? Use the button below for an interactive map that will help you find a fishing spot as well as any restrictions for that area.