The community of Gardiner, Montana, is still reeling from the devastating fire that destroyed part of the town last Tuesday, July 14th. The fire was ruled accidental by the Park County Sheriff's Office. It is believed to have been started as a grease fire in the kitchen of the Two Bit Saloon.

The fire destroyed a handful of buildings, including the Two Bit Saloon, Montana Raft Company, Red's Blue Goose Saloon, and Rosie's Bistro.

Here are some amazing pictures taken of the aftermath by Sandra Nykerk.