Least Expensive House in Bozeman is Currently $379,000
This 1,022 sq. ft. single family home is now the least expensive in Bozeman (as of the end of January 2020). It can be yours for $379,000. That makes it $371 per square foot.
Every few months we check the Bozeman real estate market to see how far your dollars will go. Generally, we like to find the lowest entry point to in-town home ownership.
- 3 beds, 1 bath - 1,022 sq ft (6,612 sq ft lot)
- Year built: 1910
- 1 car garage
- newly built cedar fence
- This house is currently listed by Jeff Beall with Nexthome Destination
This Zoned R2 (Residential Two-Household Medium Density District ) double lot is located in the much sought after Imes Addition in Historic North East Bozeman. Iconic iron fence, built in china hutch, and old time metal floor grates. Once completed, the Rouse Project will be a wonderful new avenue.
To find this particular house, we used the following INFORMAL criteria:
- Simple Realtor.com screen
- Single family homes only (no mobiles or condos)
- Had to be located inside City of Bozeman limits
- Home couldn't currently be "sale pending" or clearly under contract