Most Excellent Bozeman Area Things to do: Adiós Ski Season Edition
There's A LOT to do this entire week as the ski season officially comes to a close. Exotic fish? Trivia? Choir concert? Farmers' Market?
- Tuesday, April 13th: Montana State University Chorus Spring Concert - FREE online Facebook Live event. Happening 7pm to 7:45pm via the link above. A live broadcast from Hope Lutheran in Bozeman. Approximately 30 minutes of music from composers: David Childs, Robert Young, Frank Ticheli, and Paul Carey.
- Wednesday, April 14th: GNL Trivia at the SHINE Beer Sanctuary - (451 East Main, downtown Bozeman) Happening 6pm to 8pm. No charge to play and there will be prizes.
- Friday, April 16th: Country Swing Dancing Lesson at Starlite Bozeman - (622 East Tamarack, Bozeman) Tickets in advance $50. Beginner range lesson, click on link above for tickets and details. Hosted by Western Roots Country Dancing.
- Saturday, April 17th: Montana Exotics Grand Opening - (215 Arden Dr. #23) Happening 8am to 8pm with free snacks and beverages from Noon on. Into aquariums and exotic fish? Come visit Montana Exotics, check out the farm and perhaps win aquarium accessories. There are over 2,000 gallons of fresh water fish.
- Saturday, April 17th: Bozeman Winter Farmers' Market - Gallatin County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building #3. Happening from 9am to Noon. Free and open to the public. Please wear a mask, per Gallatin County Health mandate.
- Sunday, April 18th: Last Day of the Ski Season at Big Sky Resort - Happening from 9am to 4pm. Click link above to make ticket reservations.
No matter what you decide to do this week, stay safe and wear a mask when appropriate. Gallatin County is finally making real progress getting vaccines administered...let's do our part to keep everyone safe. Enjoy!