New Condos at 101 Wallace in Downtown Bozeman: What We Know
You'll find this new building at 101 South Wallace, at the intersection of Wallace and Babcock. The modern building has only 4 luxury condos along with commercial spaces for lease. The well liked Little Star Diner is also a part of this new complex.
You can find the official website for 101 Wallace HERE.
Personally, I find this particular project very interesting. It's not particularly big in terms of high density living. (Only 4 condos as opposed to a dozen or more.)
It's quite modern and it doesn't tower over the homes, buildings and businesses that surround it as some other new buildings in town do.
- 101 Wallace details from their official website:
- The investors, builders, designers, contractors and others involved are locally based in Bozeman.
- 4 luxury condos (ranging from 2,309 square feet to 2,817 square feet)
- Condo prices listed range from $1,290,000 to $1,690,000
- Commercial spaces available to lease in the building range from 1,728 square feet to 5,668 square feet.
- Little Star Diner is located within this project. They are open for take out dinner and brunch on the weekends. Please check for current days and hours of service.
- Altitude Real Estate is listed as a contact on the official project website.
- (for reference, back in the day this was the site of Frank's sandwiches)
The location is excellent, being only a block off of Main Street. A person could live here conveniently without a car if they didn't want to own one.
PLEASE NOTE: I have NOT personally been in the new condos or the commercial space available for lease. My opinions are strictly based on available info and the location of the project.
For something COMPLETELY on the other end of the real estate spectrum, check out these super ugly light fixtures in an 80s Bozeman home...