POOF! Late Fees No Longer Exist at Bozeman Public Library
It's true. There will be no more library late fees issued and OLD fees that may have been accrued are GONE, all in an effort to invite folks back into the Bozeman Public Library.
How cool is this?
If you or someone you know has library late fees...DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE. Come on back to the library and know you have a clean slate to check out materials again.
- Being "fine free" means you STILL have to bring your books back to the library.
- Items will still have a due date and materials will still need to be returned.
- Materials can be renewed two times if there are no holds.
- If an item is not returned (or is returned damaged) patrons will still be charged for lost or damaged items.
- Also starting immediately, the Bozeman Public Library will erase all past overdue fines for patrons.
- These actions are to encourage some community members who might be avoiding the library because of past fines. New year, fresh start.
- Now go enjoy YOUR Bozeman Public Library
- 626 E Main St, Bozeman, MT 59715