65 MPH Wind Gusts in Livingston Area Through Monday Morning
Extremely gusty winds will continue tonight and through tomorrow morning in the I-90 corridor near Livingston.
According to the National Weather Service:
Wind Advisory remains in effect until 6 am Monday.
- Dangerous crosswinds along I-90 near Livingston, and on local roads near Nye.
- Localized blowing and drifting snow is possible.
- WINDS: southwest wind gusts 55 to 65 mph.
- Strongest winds expected through this evening.
- Precautionary/preparedness actions: Winds this strong can make driving difficult especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.