ADVISORY: 65 MPH Winds in Livingston Area Through Sunday
The Livingston and I-90 corridor will see extremely gusty winds this weekend up to 65 mph. Dangerous driving conditions may occur.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM SUNDAY.
- WHAT...Southwest winds gusting to 65 mph.
- WHERE...Livingston Area and Beartooth Foothills.
- WHEN...Until 6 PM MST Sunday.
- TIMING OF WINDS...The strongest winds should occur Sunday.
- IMPACTS...Travel could be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. This includes travel on I-90 near Livingston, and on local roads around Nye.
- Those planning to travel in a high profile or light weight vehicle, may want to consider an alternate route.