Big Sky Resort to Suspend Operations on March 15th
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Big Sky Resort has decided to suspend the 2020 ski season at the close of Sunday March 15th. Details here:
- After careful consideration of the quickly changing circumstances around COVID-19, Big Sky Resort will suspend operations after skiing on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
- As always, our top priority has been the health and wellbeing of our guests, team members, and community, and this is undoubtedly the right decision given the current situation.
- In addition to ski operations, all retail and rental shops and Solace Spa will cease operations as well.
- Food outlets will remain open based on situational needs and a commitment to social distancing.
- Lodging properties will remain open while guests in house make alternate travel arrangements. All lodging properties will close by Sunday, March 22.
- Seasonal team members will be paid through Sunday, March 22.