Bozeman Christmas Stroll Events and Details
If you're heading to the Bozeman Christmas Stroll in downtown this Saturday, we've got the list of events and times for you to make the most of your stroll!
(Events marked with * require a Christmas Stroll button)
- *4:00 PM - A ONE-WAY Hay Wagon Ride from the Bozeman Public Library to Rouse and Main Street.
- 4:00 to 7:30 PM - Sweet Pea Festival hosts the 2015 Gingerbread House Contest entries and winners at the Jacob’s Crossing Lobby at 424 East Main Street.
- 4:30 PM - The Christmas Stroll Parade begins at the Emerson Center with the lighting of the tree on their north lawn. Then, Missy O’Malley “the 2015 Master of Ceremonies” leads the lighting ceremony down Main Street from Grand Avenue to Rouse Avenue along with the help of the Bozeman Symphonic Choir.
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM - Main Street is filled with over 30 food vendors raising money for local non-profits organizations, live music, carolers and other festive activities.
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM - Downtown Businesses feature live music, free cocoa and cookies, and holiday fun of all sorts.
- 4:30 to 7:30 PM - Visit Bridger Bowl located at South Bozeman Avenue to view ski films on a Big Inflatable Screen and to learn about what's new and what's planned for this year's ski season!
- *5:00 to 7:30 PM Round-trip Hay Wagon Rides at Soroptimist Park (corner of Main and Rouse) along with complimentary “Hot Dr. Pepper” drinks provided by Lehrkind’s Coca Cola.
- *5:00 to 7:30 PM Santa Pictures by Muhlbradt Photography at the Baxter Hotel located at 105 West Main Street. Get one FREE picture through F-11 Photography.
- *5:00 – 7:30PM Bozeman’s Symphonic Choir performs traditional Holiday Carols in the Baxter Ballroom while Ted’s Montana Grill and the Motion Athletics Blaze All-Star Cheerleaders help kid’s create holiday ornaments while waiting for the moment with Santa.
(*Denotes activities that require a 2015 Stroll Button for ONLY $4!)
Buttons are NOW available for purchase at the following locations:
• Owenhouse Ace Hardware
• First Security Bank
• Chalet Sports
• Schnee’s Boots and Shoes
• The Emerson Cultural Center
• The Bozeman Public Library• Heyday
• Montana Gift Corral
• Bozeman Chamber of Commerce
• Country Bookshelf
• Townshend’s Teahouse
• ERA Landmark/Downtown Visitor Center
• Heeb’s Grocery
• Community Food Coop Downtown
• Smith’s Supermarket