ESPN’s College Gameday Parade in Bozeman: What You Need to Know
The ESPN College Gameday Bus will arrive in Bozeman on Thursday and it will be something that you don't want to miss.
The excitement surrounding the highly anticipated Brawl of the Wild on Saturday in Bobcat Stadium has been building all season long. When ESPN's College Gameday announced it was coming to Bozeman to cover the game, the level of excitement reached a whole new level.
The ESPN College Gameday bus will roll into Bozeman and will be escorted through town en route to Bobcat Stadium.
College Gameday Bus Arrival in Bozeman on Thursday
- 12:30 p.m. - The "M"
- 1:00 p.m. - Main Street
- 2:00 p.m. - American Indian Hall
According to our friend Bethany who works at MSU, there's a rumor that the Montana State rodeo team will be on horses leading the bus to campus once it hits Main Street.
If you plan on attending ESPN College Gameday on Saturday, here is some important information.
- College Gameday will broadcast live from Dyche Field on the Montana State Campus. (Dyche Field is located between the MSU Bookstore and Bobcat Stadium.
- Fan arrival begins at 5:00 a.m. and the broadcast is scheduled for 7:00 a.m.
- Parking will be crazy. Here's everything you need to know about parking.
- MSU officials are asking fans to keep it clean and refrain from using any vulgar language during the broadcast. To be clear, we're talking about a certain chant that ends with "Go Cats Go!"
It's a great time to be a Bobcat Fan and we can't wait to watch both teams take the field on Saturday for the 121st Brawl of the Wild.