Complete Guide to the 2022 Three Forks, Montana Rodeo
July 15th and 16th are packed with some of the best NRA Rodeo in the region. Three Forks throws a great party with surrounding events for the entire family. Getting the most fun out of this weekend simply requires a little planning.
Three Forks has been hosting an annual rodeo since 1946. (OK, not in 2020.) Now THAT is some impressive history. It is a welcoming, family friendly and a not-to-miss event. Three Forks is just a cool town to hang out in for a few days.
PRO TIP: If you have extra time and like to golf, check out Headwaters Golf Course. You can't miss it as you roll into town off of I-90.
- WHAT: Three Forks Rodeo 2022
- WHEN: Friday, July 15th and Saturday, July 16th, 2022 (rodeo days but Thursday events are explained below)
- TIME: Gates open at 6pm, rodeo starts at 7pm both nights
- WHERE: Three Forks Rodeo Grounds (95691 MT-2, Three Forks, MT 59752)
- TICKETS: Friday, July 15th at 7:00 PM: $20 each for adults, kids 12 and under are free because Friday is 'Family Night'. Saturday, July 16th at 7 PM: $20 each for adults, kids 12 and under are $10 each.
- Per the Three Forks Rodeo website: "Friday night at the rodeo is Family night where kids get in free with a donation at the door to the Headwaters Area Food Bank."
- General admission seating.
- Handicap parking and access IS available on the rodeo arena’s south side.
What rodeo events are held during the Three Forks Rodeo? Bareback Riding, Saddle Bronc Riding, Bull Riding, Steer Wrestling, Tie Down Roping, Team Roping, Ladies Barrel Racing, Ladies Breakaway Roping, Junior Barrel Racing and Junior Breakaway Roping.
Is anything happening on Thursday, July 14th? YES! The Three Forks Farmer’s Market and Kids’ Stick Horse Derby happens from 4pm to 7pm in Railway Park, at the north entrance to town
Where is Three Forks, Montana? If you're new around here, you'll soon fall in love with one of Montana's favorite small towns, and it's super easy to find. Three Forks is exactly 32 miles northwest of Bozeman, when you head out on I-90.