Feb. 2017 – The Cheapest House in Livingston, MT is $65K, BUT…
It's a bit small. Super cute, but more like Tiny House Nation small. It's a one bedroom, one half-bath cabin, really. But it IS cute although this listing is for THE CABIN ONLY. No land is included.
First of all, to determine the result of the "cheapest home" we did a very simple search on Realtor.com:
- The house needed to be a HOUSE. Not a condo, not an empty lot with a shed on it.
- No mobile homes (although it appears this building CAN BE MOVED to a different lot
- The house needed to NOT BE under contract (essentially still for sale).
According to the official listing:
- This custom Yellowstone Style Cabin was built by craftsman Anthony Pipolo.
- His vision was a cabin that was handsome yet captured old style finishes, which include plaster walls, woodstove with gorgeous rockwork & hand treated woodwork.
- The Bridger metal roof has been acid washed - looks incredible.
- Granite counters & cherry cabinets.
- Covered front porch is so inviting! Own this quality work of art! It is a cabin - 1/2 bath.
- The cabin is built to be moved to your perfect location. Broker owned.